Thursday, September 28, 2006

My Boy Scouts

Here are my boys in their uniforms! Will is in his second year of Cub Scouts...I guess that would make him a Wolf Cub?? ( I can never keep all of the animals straight...) He loves scouts. In fact, I sure he'd pick building a campfire, shooting a bow & arrow, or a treasure hunt in the woods over just about anything else. Bill was "coaxed" into the role of Cub Master/Unit Chairman/Pack Treasurer this year. As much as he likes to complain about it - his organized and detail-oriented personality fits the job quite well! The lady that we paid to sew (yep, that's right...I don't sew) the patches on his uniform was wondering if he was going for his Eagle Scout. We got a few good laughs out of that one...

1 comment:

abc1273 said...

Sounds as tho I will soon have 2 boys in uniform as well. Might need to get the name of the lady that sews on your "patches" ---Cute pictures!