Monday, December 18, 2006

I love lists!

As another year is soon coming to an end, it is once again time for one of my favorite things. Sure, I love Christmas and New Years and all the joy, cheer and celebration that accompany them. But what I'm talking about here is the LISTS! The "Year in Review", the "Best of 2006", the "100 Greatest...", the "...Best Ever!". Videos, books, people, politics, movies, songs, pictures, you name it -I love them all! Below are some of my favorites so far.

MSNBC Year in Review

New York Times: Best Selling Books of 2006

New York Times: The 10 Best Books of 2006

VH-1: Top 40 Videos of 2006

MSNBC: Best Movies of the Year



1 comment:

KJ said...

Cool links Tammy. I too love the year ends lists. I've always liked watching the news shows year-in-review segments. It's always amazing to me what all happens in 1 year.