Tuesday, January 23, 2007

5 Weird Things

You all know what a fan I am of lists, questionnaires, forms, etc. So, I found a new meme out there in blog-land that I couldn't resist. There's nothing like a little self-revelation to make an interesting post.

Here's how it works...I disclose 5 weird things about me and then tag 5 people to reveal their 5 weird things.

1. I'm a bit of a toilet-paper Nazi. The only correct way of toilet paper roll placement is with the sheet coming off of the top of the roll. If needed, I will actually change the roll when I'm at other people's houses.
2. If I am at a house where a dog lives for more than 60 minutes, I need to take a complete shower and wash my hair when I get back home. Needless to say, we don't have a dog - my God, I could never leave the bathroom.
3. I have to make my bed every day...even it is right before actually going to bed. I hate to crawl into a bed with wrinkly sheets/blankets and unfluffed pillows. It drives my husband nuts.
4. I fill out "consumer research surveys" knowing that I will never send them in. I'm sure they would just generate more junk mail...but I just can't pass up a blank form.
5. I am addicted to caller-ID. It really takes all the inner-strength I can muster to pick up a ringing phone when I don't know who is on the other end.

Well, there's my weirdness (or obsessive-compulsiveness if you choose). Now, I'm tagging Jill, Gina, Sara, Kristi, and Tia. Let's hear it, ladies.


YouTube Pick of the Day: Will Ferrell: Earth to America

2 comments:

Sara Wicht said...

I am totally with you on the toilet paper! And, I complied. My 5 Weird Things is now posted. :-)

The Hertels (Paul, Tia and Seneca) said...

I just love reading your Blogs Tammy!! It is amazing how different you, Jill and Gina are. Isn't it crazy how we are obsessive over CRAZY, LITTLE things?