Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Extreme Room Makeover: Part II

BEFORE:





AFTER:




Will really likes his "grown-up" room. In fact, he loves everything about it. He loves bed-time. He loves reading books in bed. He loves doing his homework at his desk. And, he told me he'd rather be in his room than in Florida. Amazing.
And, it didn't take me long to learn two things:
1) It is much easier for a grown woman to get up into the loft bed, then down from it.
2) Make sure you are WAY clear of the bed before standing up from the desk.

7 comments:

jilldaisbrenne said...

Wow! That is a very cool room! So grownup.... I Love it!

The Hertels (Paul, Tia and Seneca) said...

Tammy - You are just amazing....you need to hire yourself out and I will be the first to hire you!!! I LOVED both kids' rooms!!

Sara Wicht said...

You guys are GREAT at this remodeling/facelift thing! I am so impressed!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow! Those curtains look spectacular. Where did you get them?

Tammy said...

My amazing, spectacular, and very talented husband made the curtains. He's quite a handy guy to have around.

Cindy Schade said...

Wow you guys are awesome. Love your room Will, Very cool!!
Bill can you help me out with some curtains?

Anonymous said...

Hey Cindy,

You bet!