Friday, March 09, 2007

Creative Scavenger Hunt

This is what I came up with in response to the game (see post below). You better brace yourself, here's my attempt at creativity...

1) Morning: Simply stated, this is my view upon waking each morning. (But much more blurry, of course!)





2) WOW!: For some reason, these pictures and memories from our trip to Ireland several years ago were the first thing to pop into my mind when I thought of this topic yesterday. These are the Cliffs of Mohr along the western coast of Ireland, in County Clare just south of Galway. This was probably my favorite part of the trip. It was so incredible to lay down on the rocks and scoot up to edge on our bellies. It actually makes my stomach turn to think about it. At the highest point, it is 700 feet above the sea. An average of 10 tourists die here every year because they get too close to the edge and a strong gust of wind pushes them off ,or the ground gives way. Nope, no guard railings here, folks!


Bill is in the picture above, that's my head in the picture below. Wow, I'm really glad Bill and I survived this vacation!

3) Happiness: This is what makes me happy...

4) Lost: I wimped out on this one and took the easy, literal way out...I couldn't think of anything else.

5) Unexpected: You weren't expecting this, were you!?!?


Let's see yours...

South American Sara

2 comments:

Sara Wicht said...

you with that snake around your neck is beyond freaky!!!

Tammy said...

I know!! I should have included:

"Crazy photo courtesy of wild vacation in Key West and a couple Margaritas!"