Wednesday, April 04, 2007

"You want me to put WHAT in my eye?"




Will's giving contacts a try. So far, so good. The only problem is prying his top eyelid open. It's a wonder he has any eyelashes left! The morning after the first day, the poor guy looked like he was in a fight...red and swollen all around both eyes.

Contacts will be so great for soccer, baseball, basketball and swimming. Not to mention the rough-housing with his sister and dad.

His eye doctor warned us that we may want to start saving for a gift a Lasik for his high school graduation gift!

3 comments:

abc1273 said...

"You don't look like yourself anymore without your glasses, I met you when you had your glasses so I don't know what you will like." -Brett

"I hope you can see better and play sports now." - Blake

"Wow, such a big man, You look quite handsome, Will" - Amy

Tammy, Look at you with your clock. Don't even know if I will bother trying that one. You don't know what it took to get my pic posted and still working on my counter........

abc1273 said...

Correction:....so I don't know what you will LOOK like. -Brett

jilldaisbrenne said...

Great job Will! It's tough getting those contacts in and out the first few days... soon you'll be a pro!