Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Are you ready to rock?

The "entertainment" at the graduation party this weekend was Jordan's X-Box Guitar Hero. It was so fun!

In my first and only attempt at playing, I got booed off the stage. In other words, I lost.

But all I need is a little practice. Alone. In the basement. With the door closed.

Then I'm sure I'd be able to rock.

Will took a turn...


and then Charlie took a turn...


and then I took a turn...


and then Bill took a turn...


and then Leif took a turn...



And now I can't get that damn Cheap Trick song out of my head.

1 comment:

KJ said...

Oh my gosh, that game is so addicting. Some friends of ours are moving and we are "storing" their PS2 & guitar hero gear for them. Jeff & I are totally hooked! Is it just me or does that guitar look a bit too small for Leif???