Monday, July 02, 2007

The Camper Returns



Well, she's home and she loved it! They had three days and two nights filled with crafts, swimming, eating, games, campfires and singing. There were 8 kids from her Brownie Scout troop there, so lots of familiar faces. We picked her up on Friday afternoon and the girls from a couple cabins did a short little program for the parents. Very cute!


And she says that she didn't even miss us.


And she's somehow integrated a type of, like, valley-girl lingo into her speech pattern.


And I think if I hear one more cutsie little rhyming chant/song, I think I might have to, like, implode.

2 comments:

jilldaisbrenne said...

No Kum-by-ya songs for the girl scouts these days?!? What is happening to this next generation!!

Sara Wicht said...

OMG, I went to Camp Greenwood as a youngster! And I believe I returned singing nonstop for weeks.
I'm happy to hear it was a great first overnight camping experience.