Friday, September 21, 2007

Don't you just love a quiz?

1. WHAT CURSE WORD DO YOU USE THE MOST?
I try not to. Sometimes I just catch myself mouthing the word…

2. DO YOU OWN AN IPOD?
No. I don’t really like to figure out how to use stuff like that.

3. WHAT PERSON ON YOUR TOP 8 DO YOU TALK TO THE MOST?
I don’t know what a “Top 8” is, but I talk to my sister Jill a lot.

4. WHAT TIME IS YOUR ALARM CLOCK SET TO?
5:00 on work days, otherwise my kids wake me up about 6:15 after they get dressed on school days. (Does that make me a bad mom?)

6. DO YOU WEAR FLIP-FLOPS WHEN IT'S COLD?
Are you crazy? I live in Minnesota.

7. WOULD YOU RATHER TAKE THE PICTURE OR BE IN THE PICTURE?
Depends how much I weigh…

8. WHAT WAS THE LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
Dreamgirls. I couldn’t quite make it through the whole thing - zzzzzz

9. DO ANY OF YOUR FRIENDS HAVE CHILDREN?
Most

10. HAS ANYONE EVER CALLED YOU LAZY?
I don’t think so

11. DO YOU EVER TAKE MEDICATION TO HELP YOU FALL ASLEEP?
No – I have no problems in that department.

12. WHAT CD IS CURRENTLY IN YOUR CD PLAYER?
John Mayer in the car and Dixie Chicks in my room. Odd combo, huh?

13. DO YOU PREFER REGULAR OR CHOCOLATE MILK?
Both are good

14. HAS ANYONE TOLD YOU A SECRET THIS WEEK?
Not that I remember…just for that reason, I’m a really good keeper-of-secrets!

15. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU HAD STARBUCKS?
I don't remember - I actually prefer Caribou.

16. CAN YOU WHISTLE?
Yep – but not very good

17. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT THE OPPOSITE SEX?
Smile

18. DO YOU THINK PEOPLE TALK ABOUT YOU BEHIND YOUR BACK?
Only good things, I’m sure…

19. DID YOU WATCH CARTOONS AS A CHILD?
I liked Scooby Doo and Smurfs

20. WHAT MOVIE DO YOU KNOW EVERY LINE TO?
None. But I do know every word to “The Devil Went Down to Georgia”.

23. DO YOU OWN ANY BAND T-SHIRTS?
Not anymore. My first band shirt was RATT when I was 14.

24. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SALAD DRESSING?
Blue Cheese.

25. IS ANYONE IN LOVE WITH YOU?
A whole bunch!

26. DO YOU DO YOUR OWN DISHES?
I like to do my dishes despite the fact that we have a dishwasher. I think I’m a little OCD and it feels good to have my dishes clean, organized and in one place. How’s that for weird?

27. EVER CRY IN PUBLIC?
I try no to.

28. ARE YOU ON A DESKTOP COMPUTER OR A LAP TOP?
Desktop.

29. ARE YOU CURRENTLY WANTING ANY PIERCINGS OR TATTOOS?
No piercings, but I’d get a tattoo if I could figure out what to get and where to put it. Since I don’t know those – I’m taking it as a sign that I probably shouldn’t get a tattoo.

30. WHATS THE WEATHER LIKE?
Humid, rainy, warm. Is it really September?

31. WOULD YOU EVER DATE ANYONE COVERED IN TATTOOS?
Sure, if I wasn’t married. My husband has a great one – you should ask him to see it…

32. WHAT DID YOU DO BEFORE THIS?
Drove the kids to school – too rainy for the bus stop.

33. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU SLEPT ON THE FLOOR?
I have no idea…but that would kill my back I wouldn’t be able to walk for a week.

34. HOW MANY HOURS OF SLEEP DO YOU NEED TO FUNCTION?
7-ish

35. DO YOU EAT BREAKFAST DAILY?
Yes

36. ARE YOUR DAYS FULL AND FAST PACED?
Sometimes.

37. DO YOU PAY ATTENTION TO THE CALORIES IN THE PACKAGE/BOX?
I try to.

38. DO YOU USE SARCASM?
Never…

39. HOW OLD WILL YOU BE TURNING ON YOUR NEXT BIRTHDAY?
I'll be 38, but that’s almost a whole year away.

40. ARE YOU PICKY ABOUT SPELLING AND GRAMMAR?
Yes -but not in comparison to my husband. That’s exactly why we can’t write our annual Christmas letter together anymore.

41. HAVE YOU EVER BEEN TO SIX FLAGS?
Yes

43. DO YOU GET ALONG BETTER WITH THE SAME SEX OR THE OPPOSITE SEX?
Hmmm…depends.

44. DO YOU LIKE MUSTARD?
Spicy brown.

45. DO YOU SLEEP ON YOUR SIDE, STOMACH or BACK?
Side and back

46. DO YOU WATCH THE NEWS?
I love to watch the news.

47. HOW DID YOU GET ONE OF YOUR SCARS?
Exiting my desk the wrong way in 2nd grade. I got my foot caught on the metal bar and fell right on my face. 16 stitches in my chin. Owww….

48. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON TO MAKE YOU MAD?
The TruGreen ChemLawn receptionist. Actually the whole damn company pisses me off. Don’t get me started.

49. DO YOU LIKE ANYBODY?
Sure…dumb question, don’t you think?

50. WHAT IS THE LAST THING YOU PURCHASED?
A Tastefully Simple thing from my friend Dawn.

No comments: