Wednesday, October 01, 2008

What the...?

This is what I found when I came home from work:

Hmmm... a big box on the counter.

Wow. There sure is a lot of packaging.

Oh. And there is a big red warning label. What the...?

Biological substances category B ????????

Sh*t.

Will!?! Maddie?!? Who opened this big box with all the newspaper AND THE BIG RED HAZARD LABEL THAT WARNS OF BIOLOGICAL SUBSTANCES?

My dear son reassuringly says, "It's OK Mom. I was really careful to take the big red label off the top and not cut through it with the scissors before I opened it."

What the...?




And as a side note, we're all fine. It was just a bunch of rockets that Bill ordered from Tower Hobbies.

Since when did rockets become a "Biological Substance"??




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what! there was a warning label ooops:P

Anonymous said...

hey mom rockets have always been a "biological substance"