Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Halloween

Here are a few pictures from Halloween. Better late than never, huh?

Army-guy Will, Rock-Star Maddie, and Wise-guy Henry


Here's some of the neighborhood gang. There is definitely a shortage of girls on our street.

Here they are...reaping their hard-earned rewards.



Both kids had sleep-overs and all four of them saved the "sorting" for the following morning.



Can I share a crazy little pet-peeve of mine with you all?

It absolutely drives me insane when there are empty candy wrappers mixed in with the new, uneaten candy. After scoping out all their bowls and bags of treats - they ALL do it! And they told me they do in ON PURPOSE so they can see how much candy they've eaten.

I guess when you think of it like that, it makes perfect sense.

But it still drives my crazy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't stand the wrappers either--I'm with you--just put the empty wrappers in the trash--what's the big deal??? Carol