Sunday, December 21, 2008

Avatar Family

This is so funny! I can hardly help it, but I'm almost peeing in my pants right now. For a couple reasons...
1. Because this whole concept is so incredibly weird. And incredibly ridiculous.
2. Because 2 months ago, I had no idea what an avatar was...And now check me out. Me and my whole avatar family. We're a good lookin' bunch aren't we?

See if you can guess the identity of these avatars:





And here are some more members of my extended family (hint: they live in Seattle...):



And this might be the funniest of them all because you wouldn't believe how this one looks exactly like my cousin Jordan. I wish I had a recent picture!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, that is one hot Seattle Avatar :)

Cindy Schade said...

Wow. You all look awesome...
Don't know what Avatar is.. Must be a boy thing..

jilldaisbrenne said...

Tammy.... your avatar is really good. Don't you even have that exact sweater??