Monday, December 29, 2008

Movie Game

Here is another game for you:
SUPPOSEDLY if you've seen over 85 films, you have no life. Mark the ones you've seen. There are 239 films on this list. Then, put x's next to the films you've seen and add them up.

***Prior to starting this very long list of movies, I predict that the results will likely show that I "have no life", since I'm sure that I've seen more than 85. But hey, what can I say?? I LOVE movies!

(X) The Rocky Horror Picture Show Love, love, love it. But I will admit, it's a little weirder as an adult than is was when I was 21.
(X) Grease
(X) Pirates of the Caribbean
(X) Pirates of the Caribbean 2: Dead Man's Chest
( ) Boondock Saints
(X) Fight Club Billy's favorite
( ) Starsky and Hutch
(X) Neverending Story the song was better than the movie
( ) Blazing Saddles
(X) Airplane
Total so far:7

(X) The Princess Bride
( ) Anchorman
(X) Napoleon Dynamite I honestly don't really "get" the appeal of this movie...sorry
(X) Labyrinth
(X) Saw ick
(X) Saw II ickier
(X) White Noise
( ) White Oleander
( ) Anger Management
( ) 50 First Dates
(X) The Princess Diaries
( ) The Princess Diaries 2: Royal Engagement
Total so far: 14

(X) Scream
(X) Scream 2
(X) Scream 3
(X) Scary Movie
(X) Scary Movie 2
( ) Scary Movie 3
( ) Scary Movie 4
(X) American Pie funny in a really bad kind of way
(X) American Pie 2
( ) American Wedding
( ) American Pie Band Camp
Total so far: 21

(X) Harry Potter 1 I love Harry Potter!
(X) Harry Potter 2
(X) Harry Potter 3
(X) Harry Potter 4
(X) Resident Evil 1
( ) Resident Evil 2
(X) The Wedding Singer
( ) Little Black Book
(X) The Village wouldn't you love to see what goes on inside M. Night Shyamalan's head? Or not.
(X) Lilo & Stitch
Total so far: 29

(X) Finding Nemo
(X) Finding Neverland LOVED it!
(X) Signs
(X) The Grinch LOVED it!
(X) Texas Chainsaw Massacre
( ) Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Beginning
( ) White Chicks
(X) Butterfly Effect
( ) 13 Going on 30
(X) I, Robot
(X) Robots
Total so far: 37

(X) Dodgeball: A True Underdog Story
( ) Universal Soldier
(X) Lemony Snicket: A Series Of Unfortunate Events
(X) Along Came Polly
( ) Deep Impact
( ) Kingpin
( ) Never Been Kissed
(X) Meet The Parents
(X) Meet the Fockers
( ) Eight Crazy Nights
( ) Joe Dirt
(X) King Kong Hate this movie...don't know why exactly, just do
Total so far:43

(X) A Cinderella Story
( ) The Terminal
( ) The Lizzie McGuire Movie
( ) Passport to Paris
(X) Dumb & Dumber hee, hee, hee...
(X) Dumber & Dumberer
(X) Final Destination
( ) Final Destination 2
( ) Final Destination 3
(X) Halloween
(X) The Ring awesome...
(X) The Ring 2
(X) Surviving Christmas
(X) Flubber
Total so far: 52

( ) Harold & Kumar Go To White Castle I got sick last time I ate at White Castle...
( ) Practical Magic
(X) Chicago
( ) Ghost Ship
( ) From Hell
(X) Hellboy
(X) Secret Window
(X) I Am Sam
( ) The Whole Nine Yards
( ) The Whole Ten Yards
Total so far: 56

(X) The Day After Tomorrow
(X) Child's Play
(X) Seed of Chucky
( ) Bride of Chucky
( ) Ten Things I Hate About You
( ) Just Married
(X) Gothika
(X) Nightmare on Elm Street
(X) Sixteen Candles ahhhh...the good old days
(X) Remember the Titans
(X ) Coach Carter
(X) The Grudge too scary!
( ) The Grudge 2
(X) The Mask after this, it took me a long time to actually like Jim Carrey again
(X) Son Of The Mask
Total so far: 67

(X) Bad Boys
(X) Bad Boys 2
( ) Joy Ride
(X) Lucky Number Slevin weird
(X) Ocean's Eleven Love these Ocean's movies...make me want to go to Vegas
(X) Ocean's Twelve
(X) Bourne Identity I love these, and I love Matt Damon
(X) Bourne Supremecy
( ) Lone Star
( ) Bedazzled
(X) Predator
(X ) Predator II
(X) The Fog this was the scariest movie I'd ever seen when I was 12
(X) Ice Age
(X) Ice Age 2: The Meltdown
(X) Curious George
Total so far: 79

(X) Independence Day
(X) Cujo the book was way better. I used to be a Stephen King addict
( ) A Bronx Tale
(X) Darkness Falls
(X) Christine again, the book...
(X) E.T. The Extra-Terrestrial who doesn't love this one?? cried my eyes out as a kid
(X) Children of the Corn I only remember thinking - "Who would ever name their kid Malachai?"
( ) My Boss's Daughter
( ) Maid in Manhattan
(X) War of the Worlds dumb
(X) Rush Hour
( ) Rush Hour 2
Total so far: 87
...OK, 87. So I've passed the point of actually having a life at this point.

( ) Best Bet
( ) How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days
( ) She's All That
( ) Calendar Girls
(X) Sideways I'm pretty sure I'm the only person that didn't like this movie. At all. And funny thing is - - I love wine!
( ) Mars Attacks
( ) Event Horizon
(X) Ever After
(X) Wizard of Oz Ooooo...flying monkeys give me the creeps.
(X) Forrest Gump Top 5 favorite movies of all time. I can do a great impression of Forrest...
( ) Big Trouble in Little China
(X) The Terminator
(X) The Terminator 2
(X) The Terminator 3
Total so far: 94

( ) X-Men
( ) X-2
( ) X-3
(X) Spider-Man hated it
(X) Spider-Man 2 hated it more
(X) Sky High
(X) Jeepers Creepers
( ) Jeepers Creepers 2
(X) Catch Me If You Can
(X) The Little Mermaid
(X) Freaky Friday
( ) Reign of Fire
( ) The Skulls
( ) Cruel Intentions
( ) Cruel Intentions 2
( ) The Hot Chick
(X) Shrek favorite kids movie, ever!
(X) Shrek 2
Total so far: 103

(X) Swimfan
(X) Miracle on 34th street
(X) Old School gotta love Will Ferrel
(X) The Notebook I love this because it made my sweet hubby cry.
(X) K-Pax
( ) Krippendorf's Tribe
( ) A Walk to Remember I really can't stand things by Nicolas Sparks (except for The Notebook)
( ) Ice Castles
(X) Boogeyman
(X) The 40-year-old Virgin Steve Carrell is my favorite of all time. That's what she said...
Total so far: 110

(X) Lord of the Rings Fellowship of the Rings This trilogy is in my top 5 favorite ever. I've watched them all more times that I can count
(X) Lord of the Rings The Two Towers
(X) Lord of the Rings Return Of the King
(X) Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark
(X) Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom
(X) Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade
Total so far: 116

( ) Baseketball
(X) Hostel OMG! most horrible thing ever; I wish I could erase it from my mind! What kind of person thinks up this crap????
(X) Waiting for Guffman I LOVE these kind of movies!!!
( ) House of 1000 Corpses
(X) The Devil's Rejects This was almost as bad as Hostel
(X) Elf again, love Will Ferrell
(X) Highlander
( ) Mothman Prophecies
(X) American History X Loved it! But will never get that 'head on the curb' thing out of my mind...
( ) Three
Total so far: 122

(X) The Jacket
( ) Kung Fu Hustle
( ) Shaolin Soccer
( ) Night Watch
(X) Monsters, Inc.
(X) Titanic I saw this movie when I was 7 months pregnant with my twins. Love it, but will always affiliate it with the multiple potty-breaks during that really, really long movie
(X) Monty Python and the Holy Grail This is just fun to watch just to see the reactions of Will and Bill
(X ) Shaun Of the Dead
( ) Willa74
Total so far: 127

( ) High Tension (Haute Tension)
( ) Club Dread
( ) Hulk
(X) Dawn Of the Dead
(X) Hook
(X) Chronicles Of Narnia: The Lion the Witch and the Wardrobe
(X) 28 Days Later
( ) Orgazmo
(X ) Phantasm I think of this every time I get close to slamming my fingers in a door
(X) Waterworld
Total so far: 133

(X) Kill Bill Vol. 1 dumb
(X) Kill Bill Vol. 2 dumb vol. 2
( ) Mortal Kombat
(X) Wolf Creek
(X) Kingdom of Heaven
(X) The Hills Have Eyes
( ) I Spit on Your Grave (aka The Day of the Woman)
( ) The Last House on the Left
( ) Re-Animator
( ) Army of Darkness
Total so far: 138

(X) Star Wars Ep. I The Phantom Menace I loved them all...
(X) Star Wars Ep. II Attack of the Clones
(X) Star Wars Ep. III Revenge of the Sith
(X) Star Wars Ep. IV A New Hope
(X) Star Wars Ep. V The Empire Strikes Back
(X) Star Wars Ep. VI Return of the Jedi
( ) Ewoks Caravan Of Courage
( ) Ewoks The Battle For Endor
Total so far: 144

(X) The Matrix I absolutely do not understand the whole premise of these movies no matter how many times I see them or how many times Bill explains them to me...
(X) The Matrix Reloaded
(X) The Matrix Revolutions
( ) Animatrix
( ) Evil Dead
( ) Evil Dead 2
( ) Team America: World Police
(X) Red Dragon
(X) Silence of the Lambs
(X) Hannibal

Grand Total: 150

Yikes! I'm feeling a little pathetic. I think I'll go start reading a book or something...

3 comments:

jilldaisbrenne said...

Crap... I have no life either - but only by 88 movies. Wow, you've watch some really terrible movies Tammy. And a whole lot of those scarey ones too!!

Christie-Off the Beat(en) Pad said...

All I have to say is that there must not have been much to do in South Dakota as you are all movie geeks! And of course I mean that in the nicest way. :)

Blaze said...

No wonder I don't get half of the inside jokes and one liners...I tallied up a whopping 58, and a few of those I only saw partial movies.