Saturday, February 21, 2009

Too many numbers in my head...

OK...it's 4:02 am.

I've been tossing and turning since 1:27 am.

My alarm is going to start blaring in 23 minutes.

The kids have swim finals this weekend and we're supposed to be in Edina by 6:30 am.

All my mind can think of is: 0.36 seconds and 0.53 seconds...the times my little guy needs to drop to get his state cuts; and my girl wants to cut between 2 and 3 seconds in 3 events to reach her goal. My elbows are already wiggly (that's what happens to me when they swim:)...must be a nervous-energy kind of thing.)

This is their "final test" for the last 27 weeks of hard work.

Considering the new 3.5 inches of snow that seems to have fallen overnight, it'll take us at least 60 minutes to get there.

Maybe it's time to make some coffee.

...or try to cover up these 2 big bags under my eyes.

1 comment:

jilldaisbrenne said...

Anxious to hear how the meet went.

And you should try the Bedtime tea I talked about on my blog.