Tuesday, June 16, 2009

I'm sorry!

OK. I realize that I have been a really pathetic excuse for a blogger lately. I'm sorry! I'm just praying for some inspiration and motivation to get me going again. I truly miss it!!! And now, I can't even blame that damn Facebook either. That was my scapegoat for awhile - but now all those stupid quizzes have driven me away. OMG, they are so irritating to me. The only reason I sign on anymore is to keep tabs on my daughter. Good Lord - that makes me sound really old, doesn't it?

We've been busy. Mostly the same-old-same old. A few high-points: The siding and painting are finished on our house. The dumpster has been moved out of our driveway. School is over. The kids turned 11 a few weeks ago. Now they are at swim camp in South Dakota for the week. This is their first time away from home for so long...but so far, so good for all of us. I think they are staying too busy to be homesick. I can't even tell you how badly I would like to be a fly on the wall to spy on them this week.

OK - my goal is to post some pictures and blog again very soon. Any kind of pictures, and any kind of posts. Even at the risk of possibly being the most boring thing you have seen in the past 6 months.

Consider yourself warned.

No comments: