Wednesday, February 21, 2007

List of 4's


I just got a "List of 4's" from my high-school friend, Steph. I thought I'd share it will you all:

FOUR JOBS I HAVE HAD IN MY LIFE
1. Trauma & Neurosurgery Nurse Clinician
2. ICU Nurse
3. Perkins waitress (will go down in my record book for "Most Horrible Job", ever)
4. Babysitter
FOUR MOVIES I HAVE WATCHED OVER AND OVER
1. Lord of the Rings (yep…all of them.)
2. Love Actually (I have a thing for British accents)
3. Star Wars (not really by my choice – just because people in my family always seems to have it playing.)
4. Forrest Gump (an oldie but a goodie!)
FOUR PLACES I HAVE LIVED
1. Charleston, West Virginia
2. Overland Park and Olathe, Kansas
3. New Haven, Connecticut
4. Bradenton, Florida
FOUR TV SHOWS I LIKE TO WATCH
1. LOST
2. The Office (almost too funny for TV!)
3. Brother's & Sister's
4. Grey's Anatomy
FOUR WEBSITES I VISIT DAILY
1. All the links on my blog (some of you should really post more often!)
2. MSNBC
3. You Tube
4. Ebay
FOUR PLACES I HAVE BEEN ON VACATION
1. Ireland
2. Key West, Florida
3. Hawaii
4. Bar Harbor, Maine
FOUR OF MY FAVORITE FOODS
1. Mexican
2. Thanksgiving feast
3. Italian
4. Ice Cream
FOUR PLACES I WOULD RATHER BE RIGHT NOW
1. On a caribbean cruise with my husband
2. Seattle (to help my baby sister celebrate her birthday tonight! – Happy Birthday, Gina!!)
3. Disney World with my family
4. At the bank cashing in my lottery check


Now, you're all tagged...

No comments: