Thursday, March 29, 2007

Randomness...

Random questions and thoughts that have filled my head today.…

Didn’t LOST suck last night? They must be running out of their normal weird stuff…looking for fluffy filler. How can they introduce 2 new people in the third season (with no relevance to the main story)…Who cares?

How am I going to fit in my "mandatory " volunteer hours for Swim Club? I’m registering Maddie tonight, and they’ll be holding a $100 check ransom until I fulfill my 12-hour obligation. Isn’t that extortion?

Should I have cut back the Russian Sage in my garden or just left it alone? I got a little carried away with the garden shears this morning. Before I realized what I was doing…it was mostly gone. Oooops. I’ll have to Google that one…

Which Netflix movie should we watch tonight? Babel or Borat? Hmmm…..

Do you think there any truth to “The Secret”? For a couple days I was wishing for $10,000 in the next 2 months. But then I got freaked out and imagined getting the money at the expense of something else…something bad. So, I’m good…no need for $10,000 here, thanks.

Isn’t Ebay the greatest? In the last 2 weeks I’ve purchased Angel perfume, some skin care items, Dansko shoes, and a Sonicare toothbrush. And guess what? I saved a total of $220 from full retail price on all of these! I love it!

How can a family of 4 produce so much laundry? Oh my God…it’s unbelievable!

Do you ever feel absolutely frightened about the state of the world? Today I feel terrified of Iraq. Terrified of Iran. Terrified of Al Qaeda. Terrified of George W. Bush.

Is an eight (almost nine) year old too young for contacts? My instinct says “yes”, but Will really wants to give them a try. I made an appointment for him next week to see if it’ll work. It breaks my heart when I wave at him in the swimming pool and he can’t even see me sitting there.

Who the heck cares about Anna Nicole Smith??? When I hear that damn theme song for Entertainment Tonight…I feel like exploding.

4 comments:

Sara Wicht said...

OH NO!!! Whatever you do, don't waste your time on Borat!!!

Gina said...

I agree....what the hell is going on with the LOST writers. I am hoping it all comes full circle. Do you really think this couple was buried alive?!?!

The Hertels (Paul, Tia and Seneca) said...

Laundry....I have come to the conclusion that laundry reproduces. We just don't have more "new" clothes to wear. It just keeps reproducing while it lays in the laundry basket, floor, or where ever you put your dirty clothes. We just don't see it reproducing as a clean item!! Whats really sad is when your 4 year old comes out of her room after bathtime at 9:00 at night to inform you that she has no clean underwear to put on. So you panic, throw clothes in the washer and dryer in hopes to have it done by 6:00 am before work, school, etc. and then make her go to bed with just PJ bottoms! She cried herself to sleep!

abc1273 said...

After watching the sailor clip (without sound) and tearing up....I almost shed some tears about Will not being able to see you at the pool. What is wrong with me. Contacts? Lazix? It's time. The boy needs to see his biggest fan. :)