Sunday, May 13, 2007

Happy Mother's Day!

This is what made my day great:
1) sleeping in
2) cards, pictures, projects from my two little artists
3) a gift certificate for glass kitchen cabinet doors
4) tons of hugs and kisses throughout the entire day
5) my personal handyman completing a "to-do" list in the basement
6) an amazingly warm, beautiful spring day
7) a great dinner with my family, Bill & Jan, Nicole & Brian & Finn, and Dave & Lynn.
And 8) "I'm glad you got picked for my mom...I love you."


My sis-in-law, Nicole -- her mom, Lynn -- me -- and my mom-in-law, Jan.



Happy Mom's Day!!

2 comments:

jilldaisbrenne said...

Happy Mother's Day Tammy!
I think you are a great mom... and a good role model for my parenting. Thanks! Can't wait to see you guys soon.

KJ said...

Very nice! Glad to hear you had a Happy Mothers Day!