Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Another Meme...First, Last, and Now

First
First job: Kid job - babysitter; College job – Perkins waitress; Real job – RN
First screen name: huh?
First funeral: My Uncle Butch when I was about 8.
First pet: I think it was a poodle.
First piercing: Ears; after a piano recital in 4th grade.
First tattoo: none yet…can’t figure out what and where something so permanent could possibly go on my body.
First credit card: don’t know…maybe in college.
First kiss: A little kid named Stanton by the pencil sharpener in 1st grade.
First enemy: I was tortured by a little, cute blond girl named Kendra when I was in 6th grade. To this day, I cringe hearing that name.


Last
Last car ride: home from the ATM to get money to pay the babysitter.
Last kiss: this morning I kissed Maddie before I left for a class and she left for Brownie Scout camp
Last movie watched: Finding Neverland a couple days ago. Watch it!!!
Last beverage drank: glass of water just now.
Last food consumed: strawberry yogurt just now.
Last phone call: My aunt Debbie.
Last time showered: This morning
Last CD played: I fall asleep to James Blunt almost every night
Last website visited: one of my favorite blogs: Confessions of a Pioneer Woman


Now
Single or taken: "Taken" for almost 12 years…wow.
Birthday: August 31 – I’ll be 37.
Sign: Virgo
Siblings: 2 younger sisters, Jill and Gina.
Hair color: brown
Eye color: brown
Shoe size: can you believe 11!
Height: 5’10’’
Wearing: gauchos, a t-shirt and flip-flops.
Drinking: water, like I said.
Thinking about: how bad I’ve been at blogging lately.
Listening to: sounds from Bill mowing the lawn outside and Will and his friend starting up another Halo game on the X-Box.

No comments: