Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Off to camp...

Today Maddie left for her first overnight camp. It's a Brownie Scout Camp not too far from home. She's been so excited the past couple days that she was barely able to stop the giggles and screams that kept blurting out her mouth every time we talked about it. We meticulously packed her bags and checked (and rechecked) her supplies-list.

Bill took the afternoon off to take her there since I had a class scheduled all day. I feel like I really missed out on something big, so I've been asking him questions all evening. He showed me these pictures he took and said she did "fine", and "acted kinda weird and clingy."

Hmmm...typical man. I need more details!

But anyway, I'm sure she is doing fine. She's a pretty mature and independent kid who loves new experiences. This is right up her alley.

And I can't wait to hear all about it Friday!





1 comment:

jilldaisbrenne said...

Looks like fun. I'll be anxious to hear how she like it!