Monday, December 17, 2007

Merry Christmas

Wow. I haven't posted in forever. Don't worry - no alien abductions or anything...I've just been busy spending money like a mad-woman, frantically packing for our upcoming trip to Florida, and absolutely consumed by a 3-day Monopoly game with my family, which I just so happened to lose to my husband this evening.

God, I hate to lose in Monopoly to my husband.

I was going to try to post something a little more substantial before we leave on Wednesday, but I know myself too well. There's no guarantee that I'll actually follow through with that plan - I might be really busy tomorrow. Or I might actually get abducted by aliens. Or I might find some more money that I can spend.

But anyway, I want to wish all of you a Merry Christmas! I hope this holiday season is filled with lots of family, friends, joy, love, peace and amazing memories. Stay safe and stay warm!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas to you and you family. I hope you have a nice time in Florida with the Dais-family (and Brenne). It is not so much snow in Rælingen, but it is white and about 17 degrees F. Today I will makes some cookies and cakes for the Christmas- krumkaker. God Jul og Godt Nyttår!

KJ said...

Merry Christmas to you as well! Have a safe trip and have a GREAT time!!!

jenny said...

happy holidays! have a great time in florida! safe travels!