Friday, January 04, 2008

2007 Wrap-up

So, it's already January 4. It's not too late to wrap up the old year, is it? I thought I'd model this after last years post and do a little family interview again.

Here, once again, are the questions you've all been anxiously awaiting:
1. What was your favorite movie of 2007?
2. What was your favorite book of 2007?
3. What was your favorite TV show of 2007?
4. What was your favorite memory of 2007?
5. What was your favorite song of 2007?
6. What was your favorite part of the holidays?
7. What is your New Year's resolution?
8. What are your predictions for 2008?

And here are the panelists you've all be dying to hear from:

1. Shrek III
2. "Rules" by Cynthia Lord
3. Hannah Montana, Suite Life of Zach and Cody, and Kid Nation
4. Going to Florida
5. "All For One" from High School Musical II
6. Being with family in Florida
7. Improve all my swim times and get straight A's
8. I'll get an "A" time in the 100 Breaststroke





1. Monty Python and the Holy Grail (I know - don't ask...)
2. "Dragon Rider" by Cornelia Funke
3. Man vs. Wild
4. Looking for seashells and creatures in Florida
5. "I Found a Way" by Drake Bell
6. The fireworks at Disney World
7. Read the last and biggest Harry Potter book.
8. I'll play first base in baseball and get all A's.



1. Beowulf and 300
2. "The Kite Runner"
3. The Office
4. Our Florida vacation
5. "Wonder Boy" by Jack Black (again - don't ask)
6. Being with family
7. To lose 40 lbs
8. I'll lose 40 lbs






1. 300
2. "The Road" by Cormac McCarthy
3. Brothers & Sisters, The Office, LOST, ER
4. Florida vacation
5. "Hey There Delilah" by the Plain White T's
6. Spending time with my family and going straight from pajamas to swimsuit sans shower, hair and makeup. It was heaven...
7. I will really, really try not to complain or say negative things.
8. I'll walk in the 3-Day again this year...maybe.

1 comment:

jilldaisbrenne said...

Nice post... care if I add mine?

1. I can't think of anything other than 300. It was really a very good movie.
2. I just recently finished "The Bookseller of Kabul" and it was truly astounding
3. Brothers and Sisters
4. Moving into our new house, all our visitors this past year and great family time
5. I really like Brandi Carlise and anything she sings.
6. Time with my family in Florida
7. I, too, am taking on the challenge of complaining a whole lot less.... check out A Complaint Free World for more info on this amazing movement:
http://acomplaintfreeworld.org/

8. I predict we'll have the Gallaghers visit us this year!! And I predict that I will become a better speller on my own blog (thanks for the encouragement Will!!) :-)