Friday, March 21, 2008

Girls Night Out...with Jon

I went to the Bon Jovi concert with a group of girlfriends on Wednesday night. It was so great and we had a blast!

We started the night with some appetizers and a few drinks. Then we took a shuttle bus, and a few drinks, to the Xcel Center for the concert. Then we listened to Daughtry and had a drink. Then Bon Jovi came out, we had a drink, screamed/sang really loud and danced like crazy. Then we all planned a girls-only weekend trip to Mexico this summer.

(Surprise, honey! I told them all you'd be cool with it...)

(Love you!)

Me, Laura, Dee, Stephanie, Cindy, Lisa, Bev, Heather

We had really great seats! And I figured out how to use my new camera phone.



He was so great! Some of their old songs totally brought me back to 1986. Remember "You Give Love a Bad Name" and "Wanted Dead or Alive"? Or how about "Livin' on a Prayer" and "Bad Medicine"? Ooooo, or what about "I'll Be There for You"?


You're feeling it, aren't you?


Now...go ratt your hair up as high as you can, dust off that old blue eye shadow, get those jeans tucked and rolled, close your eyes and think about the good ol' days.


(...yeah, I know. We'll talk about the Mexico trip.)

3 comments:

A Day In The Life.... said...

Sounds like a great night. I'll be interested to know if the Mexico plans go through....there's a group of us that are infamous for having a few drinks and scheming about our next big event that, well, never happens. ;)

KJ said...

I was there on Tuesday night. I agree, it was awesome! How can you walk away from there not falling in love with Jon (& Richie) all over again!?!

Angela said...

looks like fun! Love Bon Jovi, and Daughtry too! Have fun in Mexico, lol!