Saturday, March 08, 2008

Ode to Brett



I've finally composed myself enough to post a little tribute to my man, Brett. Didn't you just want to hug him at the teary press conference?

Here is a pretty cool video tribute to Brett Favre from YouTube. I guess it's only cool if you are a Packers fan. Or if you love Brett Favre. Or if you can't imagine watching the Packers playing without him. Or if you think he's really, really cute. Or if you like the soundtrack from "300" or "Gladiator".

And if not, I guess you would think it's pretty cheesy.

Ha! Get it? Cheesy!


Good Lord, I think I'm delirious in my mourning...





Anyway, thought I'd pull some pictures from my own collection in tribute to him:

This is way back in 1997 - getting ready for the Super Bowl victory
1998 - Packer babies
2005 - 10th Anniversary trip to Door County - stop at Lambeau Me and my guy during the playoffs 2008




And this one's my favorite! Aren't they cute little cheeseheads??





2 comments:

Sara Wicht said...

I so feel you and I agree and I am also in a state of mourning...I will miss my "should be" husband playing for the Pack. I too stopped by Lambeau on the way to door county. What a GREAT post!

Angela said...

Well... not a Packer fan, but you have my sympathy anyhow! I loved the trip down memory lane, great pics! Those baby packer fans were absolutely adorable!