Monday, June 02, 2008

Halo House

This is my husband:
He says he’s not a gamer.
But really he is.
His gamertag is O’Gallcobair.
He knows how to drive a warthog and shoot a plasma rifle.
He’s a dork but I love him anyway.


This is my son:
He is a gamer, too.
He just got his own X-Box Live account and he is thrilled.
He came up with the gamertag of EvilFatBanana.
I think he’s way cuter and sweeter than that name suggests.
He says he wants a MasterChief helmet decoration in his room.
He’s a quick learner.
He kicks my husband’s butt.
How could a mother be more proud?


And, so as not to leave anyone out of the dork-circus:

This is my brother-in-law:
His gamertag is leNorse
Get it?
He’s Norwegian.
Sometimes all three of them play against each other.
From across the country.
I have no idea how good he is, but I think my son can beat him.
Again, how could a mother be more proud?


Welcome to my life.




And here is a little Halo video montage that I found for my gamers. If you’re not one of them, don’t bother.

5 comments:

Blaze said...

I LOVE Will's handle - that's awesome! Yes, your husband's a geek - we all know that, and that's one of the things we love about him! :) As for the Norski...I bet Will could take him. How embarrassing would that be? Going to work one day and admitting "I got beat my and EvilFatBanana last night." Hahaha...good luck, Leif!

Blaze said...

Geez...typos..."I got beat BY AN EvilFatBanana last night"

jilldaisbrenne said...

Oh I love it! I have been wanting to share Leif's name with the world... LeNorsk... kinda reminds me of LeFemme Nikita! Truly, truly dorky!

Unknown said...

OK, the key thing to look at is the gamerscore.. and as you clearly can see I'm way ahead of Bill!

..norwegains always beats the irish :)

Anonymous said...

Gamerscore my arse... it's all about REPUTATION!