Monday, August 11, 2008

Swim Slideshow

As you may know, I love Photoshop almost as much as I love taking pictures. So these little slideshow projects for the kids' swim team are perfect for me. I put together this video from a bunch of photos I took at finals in Winona a few weeks ago as well as a few donated by other swim-families.

I just love how this all came together, and this song ROCKS!

...and so do all these kids!





OK, OK. I know you might be getting tired of all these swim-related posts of late; but I promise - after this one, you won't have to read about anything aquatic on this blog for at least 5 weeks.

Now I'll just have to subject you to random thoughts, boring drivel, and possibly more worthless information about birds.

3 comments:

Angela said...

I love it! Great Job, Tammy!!!

jilldaisbrenne said...

Very cool. Great photos!

Sara Wicht said...

Great job on the video! Your kids don't look 10 though. My goodness. They look so grown up in those shots.