Monday, September 01, 2008

13th Anniversary

Drum roll please....

The Annual Alternating Surprise Anniversary Weekend Vacation was to none other than my favorite place in this whole state of Minnesota, and maybe one of my favorite places ever - Grand Marais. We had a great time, and did nothing much more than relax, hike, shop, eat and drink.

This is one of those places that makes you wonder if the actual residents realize how lucky they are to wake up to the beautiful sights and sounds everyday.




So...13 years. Wow.

In some ways it feels like I've been with Billy my whole life (but in a good way mind you); and in some ways it feels like just yesterday that we were sitting in my parent's backyard on the night before our wedding, making plans for "someday".

I love you, babe!

4 comments:

A Day In The Life.... said...

Did you make it to Sven and Ole's? :)
You may have blinked and missed it, but you went through my hometown on your way up north. Perhaps you remember the one set of stoplights and the taconite plant....
Cheers to 13 years!

Angela said...

Awwwww! Congrats on 13 years, I'm glad you guys had a good time. Love the wedding picture!

KJ said...

How fun, it looks like you had a great time! Happy Anniversary!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on 13 years to two of my favorite people! Wishing you 50 more!