Friday, September 05, 2008

American Election. In a Nutshell

As some of you may know - I LOVE politics. I'm not sure how I got this way, but it feels almost like an obsession. Sometimes I can hardly pry myself away from MSNBC. Or from BRAVO, but that's a story for another time.

Aside from all the obnoxious TV ads, I'm totally looking forward to the Obama/McCain journey these next few months. It's a little like how you can't look away from a car wreck on the side of the road as your driving by.

I've watched both the DNC and the RNC closely. Some of it made we want to laugh. Some of it made me want to cry. Some of it was incredibly inspiring. Some of it was just so strangely ironic.

But I loved it all, nonetheless.

If you haven't seen this already, check it out! And if you have seen it, you should really watch it again. Only JibJab can summarize our country's political scene like they can. It doesn't matter which side your on...it's totally hilarious!



Try JibJab Sendables® eCards today!

3 comments:

Angela said...

LOL, I've seen that a few times, but it always gets me. Ahhhh... I love election time. Gives me and my hubby something REAL to argue about :).

Sara Wicht said...

This is great!

KJ said...

I this is so funny and SOOOO true!!