Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Who should you vote for?

I'm so tired tonight. My bed is calling. I can barely keep my eyes open. But I just skimmed through a few of my favorite blogs and came across a great political/election post by Angela.

I just couldn't help myself. I couldn't resist. I LOVE this kind of stuff. I actually love this kind of stuff in the same way that I love ice cream, John Stewart, and those Macintosh commercials (i.e. A LOT). As you may know, filling out forms, taking quizzes, and talking politics are some of my favorite things!

Go ahead. Play along.

I know you want to...



Your Issue Profile: 72% Obama, 28% McCain



While it sounds like Obama is the choice for you, he's not a perfect match.

You and John McCain actually share some of the same views.



Whether this is news to your or not, you have some studying to do.

Obama seems like he's the right fit, but it's an important issue might sway you over to McCain.







You Should Vote for Barack Obama



Where you and Barack Obama agree: Abortion - Education - Health Care - Immigration - The War in Iraq - Taxes



Where you and Barack Obama disagree: Cuba - Global Warming



Whew.....what a relief! What a load off my mind! Now I can sleep knowing who I should vote for in November.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dammit!!

Your Issue Profile: 48% Obama, 52% McCain

Truth be told, you're not really satisfied with either of the candidates.
You could vote for either of them. You are the typical coveted swing voter.

You may want to narrow yourself down to a particular set of issues in order to pick your president.
Or start looking at third party candidates. One of them might suit you better.

Sara Wicht said...

Almost the same as you Tammy! And, yes, I have my absentee documents all ready. ;-)
Your Issue Profile: 76% Obama, 24% McCain

While it sounds like Obama is the choice for you, he's not a perfect match.
You and John McCain actually share some of the same views.

Whether this is news to your or not, you have some studying to do.
Obama seems like he's the right fit, but it's an important issue might sway you over to McCain.

Angela said...

Such a relief that we can take a poll to let us know who to vote for, eh ;)? I figure as long as 10 different ones tell me the same answers, that's pretty safe and I can stop pretending to hmmmmmmm and haaaaaaaaaa.

Anonymous said...

76% McCain
24% NOBama

Sorry Tammy - no surprise there!