Friday, December 19, 2008

I've missed you!!

OMG - I've missed you all so much!!! You would not believe the blog-guilt I've been having. Really, I've been meaning to post photos, stories and amazing tales for the past several weeks. But then...I didn't.

I'm not sure if it's my crazy life, the crazy holiday season, that crazy facebook, or just the fact that I've grown incredibly lazy and unable to manage my time effectively in my old age.

But anyway - I'm back now because I've missed my blog and I've missed you all!

...And plus, I just sent out Christmas cards yesterday and I've referenced my blog on the backside of them. You know...gotta make it look good:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have missed you too!
Stacy

Blaze said...

Dang. Now that you've posted again, all your blog-guilt has transferred over to me. I thought I was ok as long as you hadn't posted, but now I'm in trouble. =)

Welcome back, Tammy!