Monday, September 28, 2009

Big and Little




Oh my gosh! I can't believe how time flies!!!

...and I can't believe how bangs can totally change an appearance
...and I can't believe how cute missing front teeth are on little kids
...and I can't believe my son used to let me plant him, shirtless, out on the deck in the backyard and cut his hair with a clippers
...and I can't believe my daughter cut her own hair and tried to hide it under her dresser the week before Kindergarten started
...and I can't believe how expensive braces are

And I can't believe how I just can't stop smiling when I look at these pictures:)

2 comments:

jilldaisbrenne said...

Those are great!! Just makes me want to squeeze and kiss their younger selves to pieces... and their present day ones but they probably won't like it.

Anonymous said...

You have every reason to smile and be proud of these two!!! They are AWESOME kids!
Stacy