Tuesday, November 17, 2009

I Love Norwwex (this is not an infomercial)

I cleaned the house again today. This is the third time in 3 weeks. I think that part of my motivation for cleanliness may be my new-found cleaning tools.

Several weeks ago, a friend of mine started selling this stuff called Norwex. It's an antibacterial microfiber material that comes in all kinds of different forms (small cloth, dusting mitt, large window cloth, mop, bath towels, etc). You can't believe how much easier and faster it is to clean everything!!!! Even disgusting, nasty, filthy wood blinds. No kidding!

No more cleaning solutions. No more flying dust. Today, I scrubbed out a carpet stain that I've been staring at for over a year. Using only water and this miracle cloth!

Seriously amazing!!!!

2 comments:

Jill said...

Hi, Tammy-
I'm a lurker friend of Leah Schmoyer's that pops in on your blog occasionally (and now almost daily b/c you're doing NaBloPoMo or whatever it's called).
Anyhow, I just had a Norwex party last Thursday as a friend of mine has started selling it. This stuff is AMAZING. My show isn't closed yet, but I my show is going to be WELL over $500, maybe closer to $750 and the free stuff I am getting for this is wonderful! I have the dust mitt and several cloths already, but am getting the shower scrub mitt, the cleaning paste, carpet/stain remover, mattress cleaner and much, much more for little out of my pocket. Even though the products appear to be expensive, when you think about all the money you are saving on household cleaners, paper towels, etc. it really is worth it, and most importantly, it WORKS!

P.S. I just had twin boys this summer, so I look forward to when my kids are your age and how much fun you have with them!!!

jilldaisbrenne said...

Will you buy me some for Christmas. Or maybe just fly out here and test your stuff on my filthy house?