Sunday, November 08, 2009

Sitting

omgwhataweekend!

I'm so exhausted...but look...here I am...at 11:00 at night...blogging...because I committed to it for the month.

I'm actually anxious for Monday. I think that I can maybe relax a bit. You, know - recover. From my weekend sitting in a pool. Yep - you heard me right: sitting. That's it...JUST sitting.

Sitting for 21 hours.

You don't have to look again. You read it correctly the first time.

One of these days (when I'm not so exhausted from all that sitting), I'm going to calculate the ratio of sitting/waiting time to the time that my children are actually swimming in events.

That could be interesting.

...or shocking.

1 comment:

jilldaisbrenne said...

wow... I didn't even know about your 'blog everyday' thing you've got going this month. I've gotten so used to rarely checking your site. Back on. Love it