Thursday, November 12, 2009

TV

I know...I still probably watch too much TV. I definitely don't watch as much as I did a few years ago; but I really do love a good episode of The Office or Law & Order SVU.

Has anyone started watching any of the new shows out there this fall?

My favorite new one is Modern Family. Hil. Air. Eee. Us. Seriously - it's awesome! I can't decide which characters are my favorite. Trust me...it's good.

We've also started watching FlashForward and V. They are both pretty good thrillers. FF gives me my LOST fix while that's not on.

And my guilty pleasure is Witches of Eastwick. It's trashy, mindless, and kind of stupid. But it's still on my DVR. What can I say...sometimes you just need trashy, mindless, and stupid.

And speaking of that...thank God for DVRs.

1 comment:

KJ said...

We've started watching The League on FX. Very funny!! I want to check out Modern Family, I'll have to set my DVR. :)