Monday, February 12, 2007

College plans






Will: "I think I’ll go to college in Kansas."

Madison: "I’m going to go to college in Hawaii."

Dad: "Hawaii is going to be really expensive. And, they really aren’t known for their great academic reputation. You should really go to Wisconsin."

Madison: "I’m not going because of that. I just like Hawaii. And they have an ocean there."

Will: "Does Kansas have a lot of tornadoes?"

Mom: "In some parts, they do. Don't you want to be a Jackrabbit from SDSU?""

Will: "No. I think I’ll just go to college in Wisconsin. That should be pretty cheap."

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the Ocean too, how about UW ( as University of Washington) :)

jilldaisbrenne said...

I totally agree with Leif.... the two of you should really think about coming to school out here! Be a Huskie!

But Hawaii would be cool too...
ohh, the possibilities

The Hertels (Paul, Tia and Seneca) said...

Paul would have to say "KU Jayhawks" all the way!! I have a feeling Seneca will be a Jayhawk someday if her dad gets his way.

Sara Wicht said...

Maddie, a girl after my own heart...follow the ocean child!!

Anonymous said...

Don't listen to them my dearest children. UW-Madison is the only one; there are no other choices. Just look at Madtown's wonderful social reputation as well as their academic superiority. Plus there is nothing more ferocious than the powerful badger. Go Bucky!

Can you say "reciprocity...?"

Anonymous said...

OK...thanks for your input. I've decided to become a Husky. Look out Jill and Leif - here I come!!