Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween!

Well, Napoleon and the Gothic Axe-Woman are now home, showered and cozy in their jammies while I am feeling the guilt from the 36 seconds of weakness in which I ate 2 mini Snickers, a mini Twix and a couple Hot Tamales.

They returned with smiles on their faces, icicle fingers, and fully loaded bags of candy.

Needless to say, a good time was had by all.


Cowgirl Gracia, Army-guy Matthew, Napoleon Will, Luigi Danyan and Maddie the Goth

Matt, Skeleton Brendan, Maddie, Mummy Clare, and Will

5 comments:

A Day In The Life.... said...

I cracked up when I saw Will!!! Hilarious. Oh yeah, I just moved back from Afghanistan :)

KJ said...

Love the costumes! I understand your candy dilema, I am still riding a butterfinger high...

jilldaisbrenne said...

Love it!! You are the cutest little nerd in the world Will! Good thing you're so good at pretending! And Madison - not a single smile. Very dramatic!

Sara Wicht said...

I LOVE Will's costume! Did he talk about his tots all night? That witch doesn't even look like Maddie. Can't be her. What a great actress.

Jill said...

I LOVE Napoleon! that was a GREAT costume.

Your daughter looks nice and scary, too.