Thursday, September 25, 2008

Interview with me

If you had to choose one vice in exclusion of all others, what would it be?
Probably fast food…or biting my fingernails...or being able to make a decision...

If you could change one specific thing about the world, what would it be?
I feel that the world, in general, lacks empathy and tolerance. If we all were instilled with both of them as children, it would be a much more peaceful place. So, in the words of one of my favorite CSN songs, teach your children well…

Name the cartoon character you identify with the most.
Marge Simpson???

If you could live one day in your life over again, which one would it be?
I would love to live June 3, 1998 over again. That was the day my kids were born. From what I remember of it, it was the best day of my life. That being said, if I could live it over again – I’d bring the video camera.
From the drug-induced stupor, the raging hormones and the surrealness (is that a word??) of the whole situation, I actually remember very little.

If you could go back in history and spend a day with one person, who would it be?
I wouldn’t go too far back – I’d just love to spend a day with my mom.

What is the one thing you lost, sold or threw away that you wish you could have back?
I truly cannot think of one thing. Having too much clutter and "things" feels complicated - I'm pretty good at getting rid of things.

What is your one most important contribution to this world?
Will and Madison.

What is your one hidden talent that nearly no one knows about?
My astounding and amazing writing and photography skills.

What is your most cherished possession?
Other than my Nikon D-40 camera and awesome zoom lens, my book collection and my wonderful family (of course), it would have to be my photo albums, scrapbooks, and pictures.

What one person influenced your life the most when growing up?
My mom. I think I’m probably more like her than I know…

No comments: